From:
Denis & Edith Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 20:55:45 -0500
Special Agent Whidbey reporting in.  I'm sad to report that I have been
confined to barracks since returning home last Friday night & have been
unable to maintain normal FLO activities.

A warning to all other agents -- if it is not time for your yearly medical
exam & if you're taken in to see the docs BEWARE!!  Last week my male human
took me in & I had to stay for 3 days.  Boy-oh-boy did I ever receive a bad
haircut!  Not to mention they must have slipped because I know have one
wicked cut on my belly about 3 inches long that has been sewn together with
12 stitches.

Needless to say, I'm not my usual rambunctious self.  I have temporarily
lost my ability to steal CKP food stores, climb stairs, slip un-noticed into
drawers & make quick get-aways.

I've heard the neutral human forces dicuss that I shall be confined to
barracks for a minimum of 10 days with only limited time-out for good
behavior.  This is a small victory for the FLO as during these time the CKP
forces will be detained outside.

This will probably be my last transmission for awhile as I will be getting
a temporary human guard for the next 2 weeks as the usual humans go on a
pre-approved leave.

Recovering Special Agent Whidbey