From:
Kimberlysuzzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:05:44 -0500
Hi all! First, let me say thank you to all who sent me condolence
wishes for Artemus. It truly meant the world to me. I told my husband,
I don't know what I would do without the love, compassion and support
of every single one of you in this "community". God bless each and
every one of you!?

Moving forward to the Possum. I too, like Kim (the other Kim) - fell
out of my chair laughing. Literally. I am NOT kidding, I really fell
out of the chair. My husband came rushing over, the ferrets launched
onto my head, the kitten looked at me like I'd lost my mind, and Aero's
Da Dog - ran for cover. After being helped back into my seat (thank you
MoJo Man, Zeus, Madison and husband Tim) - I showed my husband the post
too. He got it then. I've heard of folks having possum's for pets, but
usually THEY chose the possum, not the possum choosing the hooman. I
think that with just a little make-up, we might have a new Miss Possum
(gosh, I hope it isn't a Mr. possum.....lol). Anways, this was too
funny!

In closing to Helen: I am SO happy for you regarding your news! The
Lord sure has blessed you - and it is pretty obvious he wants you
around for a while longer.  I'd like to be selfish, and say it is for
"us" here on the List, but I am sure that while your advice and caring
goes for miles and miles here, I'd bet it goes even further in your own
personal life - and with those who love you. And as you continue to get
healthier, and healthier - your still going to stay in my prayers!

Many hugs to all the fuzzies and their hoomans!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....