From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:21:40 -0800
I want to thank all those helping us pay for all the ADV testing we are
doing right now.

Slinkyferret for her auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=milili
&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Kat for the wonderful afghan raffle
http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/sos-raffle.html

Ada for her auctions.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=fuzziemom
&include=0&since=-1&sort2&rows=25

All the donations to my vet Roxanne, Tara and Mark, Robin and Peggy

Laura through her web site http://www.lindenphotography.net/

Those who helped with direct donations.  Joyce, Muna's treasures, Angela
S., Cynthea M, Widgets and Pippi and the Pirates.

Tanya G for the making of hammies for the donaters..

And for Tanya, Tara R., and SOS to help get word out.

Also there is another shelter involved in this who has their own share
of expenses.  Neen, from Frontier Ferrets.  She is having to test her 26
kids too.

For those donating:
If you go through SOS all donations are tax Deductable.

S.O.S. attn. Ela
304 Hillside Ave, B11
Nutley, NJ 07110

Or through paypal at: [log in to unmask]

Just mark it for either Frontier Ferrets or Friends of Fuzzies ADV
testing.

For directly donating:

Frontier Ferrets
PO box 356