From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 18:18:10 -0500
http://tingilinde.typepad.com/starstuff/2003/12/pop_goes_the_we.html

That picture of Ashling is about a year old, but she really DID have a
wonderful time with supervised bubble wrap popping for Christmas, as well
as other games.  Since she loves my dirty socks I even put one each in
some crinkly tissue paper and tied it Christmas Cracker style with curled
ribbon.  She looked so PROUD carrying those big things around.

For a furface of almost 7 who has carcinoma and almost died about 3
months ago she is going strong.  Her Lasix is up to 2 and 1/2 mg three
times a day, she has Prednisolone, once a day she has Fluorinef, and she
gets baby food soups in addition to her regular foods, but she has NOT
yet needed her pain meds.

All in all the ferrets are having fine holiday here, but the high point
was Ashling going WILD popping all the bubble wrap.  She actually
exhausted herself and had to nap afterward before a new bout of play.