From:
Leslie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:59:12 -0500
Hi folks! Can anyone who uses these implants tell me where you (or your
Vet) got them and what they cost? My Vet here in North Carolina only
uses Lupron so when I started asking him about the implants, he
referred me to a colleague of his in South Carolina that was familiar
with them. I took 4 of my girls on the hour and a half each way trek to
this new Vet to get the implants. It might just be me but these things
are expensive! And then times 4 wiped out a good part of my savings!
Of course a Vet who doesn't know you is going to mark them up so I'm
hoping to introduce my Vet to the implants, even if I have to order
them myself and have them delivered to his door. Done it before...
he squeaked for a minute... and then we got down to business. Would
appreciate your help and advice.

Leslie and her Adrenal kids