From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:05:33 -0700
I should tell you about a nifty arrival this past week.  The other day, a
warm glow appeared out from the other end of the bridge.  And I saw two
tiny lights.  They sparkled.  And danced.  And then a form took hold.  It
was Einstein.  He looked magnificent.  Once blind, he now has vision as
great as the sparkle in his eyes.

When he crossed over, I introduced myself to him, and explained where he
was.  He looked back over his shoulder and a tear began to roll down his
furry cheek.  Oh no!  But when I went to tell him it was alright, he told
me it was a happy tear.  Just then, out of the Heather, Vella arrived.
"Just in time, weren't they Einstein." With a warm smile he replied yes.

I wanted to take him to show him the sights, and then Einstein said,
no,,,, he wanted to show ME the sights.  So we walked off to the
reflecting pond to look in on their mom and dad.  Einstein proudly
announced that was his home.  He showed me where he lived, where he slept
and his new housemates.  He walked me through a typical day of when they
ate, saw people, played and everything.  I loved seeing this new place.
All the neat blankets and things.  Wow.  And it was extra nice that I
had a tour guide in Einstein.  He sure is smart.  And this sure was a
switch from the normal routine.

Vella and Einstein seemed like kindred spirits.  They really enjoyed
showing me how much of a gift their life was, especially with their mom
and dad.  I had to remind them that they were the gift.  It was really
nice to see them together.  And together forever.