From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 01:43:54 -0800
Good Morning All,
Hope all is well with everyone.  My Thoughts and Prayers to all of those
Fuzzy's and Animal's who are sick or homeless and to those owned by
Fuzzy's that have recently lost one to the Bridge!

It all started back in November of 1997 when I walked into Animal World
looking for that perfect gift for my Mom.  I knew that I was going to buy
a Ferret as my Brother had one in New York and my Mom went to visit him
and fell in Love with his Fuzzbutt.  All she could do was talk about this
Fuzzy little creature they call a Ferret!  So off I went looking for the
perfect one for her.

I looked in to the cage and saw about 10 little baby's all curled up in
what looked like a big ball.  Then it happened, from the corner of my eye
I caught two little eyes looking up at me (the only one awake) and he was
causing all kinds of havoc (LOL) pouncing on his brothers and sisters and
trying his best to wake them up!!!  I knew he was the one!!!  I picked
him up and he rained wet kisses and kind of puppy nips all over my
face!!!  I tried to let him back down but he wouldn't have none of that.
So, I purchased a starter cage, food, water bottle, litter pan, litter,
a carrier, and a ferret book.  The PERFECT GIFT for the woman who has
practically everything!!!

Well, it was love at first sight for my Mom, of course I am the one who
took care of him as my Mom has a bad heart, but believe me it was my
pleasure.  First thing I did was get on the computer and look for any
info I could on the care of Ferrets and found the FML, a God Send!!!
Well, we decided to name this Funny little Mystical Creature Tazy a
perfect name for such an active little boy!

This little one who we called Tazy started it all, he had brought such
love and joy into my heart and life and I am forever Thankful to him for
this!!!  My Tazy passed on to the Bridge on March 19th of 2001 and it has
taken me a very long time to heal, he took with him a very large piece of
my heart and I still miss him terribly!!!

I can never see myself being Ferretless and I will always be owned by
these Beautiful Creatures.  When I am sad they fill my Heart with such
joy and no matter how depressed I am they always put a huge smile on my
Face :-) and make me feel better!!!

This is my Christmas Story of Day's Gone By it is kind of bittersweet
for me but then I have 5 Beautiful little Fuzzy's who take up all of my
time so I don't have alot of time to reflect back on what was, just on
what is!!!

LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Dawn and The Terrible Two's Gang :-)

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, Fat Boy Joey, Dru,
and Little Taz (AKA) LT, Little T, Tazy 2, and The Wild Child !!!
Still Missing my Tazy 1 Terribly !!!!!!