Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:43:57 -0700
It's that time of year again! No, not school -- Ferret Agility Trials!
Along with our normal medal events, we have some fun carnival midway
games where anyone can win a cool prize! While you are waiting for
your turn at the Cup Tip, stroll on over to the Silent Auction or
Raffle tables to see the excellent things we have there! Our major
item this year is a pair of tickets to the Oregon Civil War Football
game on November 29!

We are holding this auction both online at
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/9039/auctions/9902
and live at the event. So, come to Emerald Park, 1400 Lake Drive,
Eugene, OR on September 8 from noon to 4pm to GET YOUR GAME ON!

For more information, please email [log in to unmask]
or call (541) 484-1090. Hope to see some of you there!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Agility Trials Coordinator