From:
Pat Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 12:11:29 PDT
Luferon is not listed for ferrets, but I recall Dr. Williams saying he
used it.  It says to give on a full meal.  Snoopy never eats a full meal,
he just snacks all day.  Any suggestions?  We have our 2 dogs and cat on
it already and would, I guess, be using the cat emulsion.  The fleas are
outrageous in our valley.  Awaiting your advice.
Cute story:
All our pets scratch to get in, so when Bob heard a faint scratching at
the front door, he thought he'd let the cat in.  In scooted one Snoopy
ferret instead.  Still not sure how he got out, but he got a hug and a
treat before heading for his cave in the linen closet.
Pat Patterson