From:
Lara Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 14:18:24 -0600
Oh boy, it's Sunday night and mommy is sure to have that glass out
unattended.  Oh goody, that funny space show is starting, don't those
pointed ears look tempting, and mommy will sit down soon.  Drat, she is
holding the glass.  Come on mom!  Let go!  ...Oh, okay, I'll just sip a
little from the top instead of bathing in it.  Boy that tickles, let me try
a little more...Got to go here she comes.

Anyone on the FML have a fuzzy that loves Bacardi and coke?  He is very
picky about the brand, disdaining Wild Turkey or J.D.  If I set the glass
down for even a minute he is wearing it.  And I have given up trying to keep
him out of it.  At least he has discerning tastes, and if the coke is flat
he won't touch it.  Can I catch anything more then a cold from him?  I grew
up sharing my ice tea with my cats and never had any problems.  And no this
is not abuse; I usually see that he gets very little, now that I have
learned to hold onto the glass.

-lara