From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:32:05 -0400
Hi All,

I was privileged enough to receive a copy of the program several weeks
ago to do a write up for the AFA's newsletter, the American Ferret
Report. The show was nicely done and shows a good amount of what it is
like to go to a show, in this case it was the Buckeye Bash, and the
events and happenings there. The anticipating and preparation of going
to be judged and the excitement of that "trophy high". It also shows
what our passion is all about and the devotion that we have to our
fuzzies. Two words: Unconditional Love. They showed ferrets at home
and it was nice to see a lot of the footage was ferrets not portrayed
in cages all the time. They are truly a domesticated pet. It was quite
funny at times and then had some serious moments. My cell phone was
heavily used during this time to call ferrets friends about what I was
seeing and laughing my butt off.

So tune in Wednesday night, you might see yourself, your ferrets and
ferret friends !!!

Patty

Aka Pattyferret