From:
Edward Lipinski Ferrets NorthWest FNW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 00:47:30 -0700
This is Edward Lipinski requesting that whomever it was that posted a
message to me these last few days, please be advised that my email server
would not make it available to me because its length exceeded 64
kilobytes.  So says JUNO, my free email server.

So Pilgrim, if you'd do me a favor, break it up into two different
messages for my JUNO address or if you'd rather get to me at
[log in to unmask] with a simple, single copy of your message.

Thank you.

Edward Lipinski - The only one with a backwards running ferret named
                           terref (ic).

PS.  No, you don't have to pronounce the parantheses, unless, that is,
you're related to Victor Borge.  Yuk yuk.

Speaking of "Yuk yuk," I'm reminded of the Russian language word for ferret
which is
                      XOPEK

Now that's in the cryillic alphabet not ours.  In our alphabet it is
written
                     KHORYOK

and is pronounced, 1st part, like "door" without the "d" and substituted
with "ch" but with a hard "c" sound like a "k." The 2nd part is like "yuk'"
but take out the "u" and add the letter "o" as the "o" in "yolk." OK, you
got it Pilgrim?  Dos Vehdanya tovarisch.  [R. ]  See you later comrade.