From:
Jackie Decarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 16:38:15 -0600
Many issues ago someone wrote in about using fabric softener on the fuzzies
clothing to help with the odor situations. I tried it and IT WORKS.... I was
fearful that she may have some allergy reactions to this because she sneezes
when you have perfume on but so far nothing. She smells great and her fur is
soooo soft. Just have to not go overboard. I do hope this will work on
others like it has on mine.  Again, thanks to the person who suggested this.

/jackie  :-D

Taz (hey mom, why doesn't my hair stick up like yours when you brush me?
heh, heh)