From:
Linda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:10:09 -0800
Hello fellow FML'ers! ^^

Ok, about a week ago, I bought Seiko a 4-story Prevue condo because he
had been living in a measly 2 story cage, and I thought he should have
a bigger one (and most likely I'll be adding to the family soon..)

But anyhow, my question is... throughout all last week up until now, he's
been pooping all over the cage (not on the shelves thank goodness) but
all in the bottom.  I can't figure out the problem.  I've tried putting
toys AND food in the corners that he poops in (after cleaning it with
vinegar and water, which he hates) and he'll still poop there, even in
the food or on the toys!  I've tried switching it all around and no
matter where I put the box, he puts in the opposite corner or in any
corner but the box!  Also, he throws out all his litter by digging.  He
knows it's there to do his duty, as I make sure there's enough poop in
there to know that it's what it's for.  I just don't get it.  He's
perfectly litter trained in 2 rooms, but not his cage!

Strange..  If you all have any thoughts at all, please email me or post
back here.  Thanks very much in advance... ^^

Linda + Seiko