Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 15:15:54 -0400
Hi to All

Potto here with some good news about the June 28th WarmFuzzy Show.  Just
wanted to get with you before Dad came home to tell you about some of the
vendors they lined up for you and the kids.  We have photos, embrodery,
ferrets, cages by Skip Martin, candles, ferrets, bedding, The Ferret
Store, Totally Ferret, ferrets, collers and leashes, tubes, T shirts and
much more including FERRETS.  What a show this will be and just think of
all the fun we'll have showing off our new coats, clean teeth and trimmed
nails.  I feel good thinking that there will be games, a dressup contest
and visits from our brothers and sisters.

The show is only a little over a month away so don't delay because I'd
like to see as many of my brothers and sisters as I can.  Don't foget if
you need to contact anyone about the show dad's always available at home
or on sell.

610-562-1572 home or 610-914-1518 cell ask for Ed or you can call
610-926-9087 and ask for Shirley or Clarence.

Dad's coming so don't foget the WarmFuzzy Show June 28th at the Leesport
Farmers Market on Rt 61 in Leesport, Pa.this is Potto signing off for
now.

Potto Crist