From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:08:13 -0600
Now is our time to sound off!  The National Enquirer is running a pet story
contest.  They're looking for humourous, heartwarming, heroic or healing
pet stories.  So surely some of us have these types of stories.

Of course there are prizes but the important part is getting our stories
printed.  Some of the stories will be considered for the next edition of
Chicken Soup for the Pet Lovers Soul.

To enter, just tell your favorite pet story in 1,200 words or less and
send it to:
Pet Stories Contest, National Enquirer, Lantana, Fla. 33464-0002.
Or email to: [log in to unmask]
But hurry!  All entries must be received by November 17."

There's the info.  So how about it?

Hugs and love to all. tle