Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:22:49 EST
Hello all, I've found a home for the two kitties I took in last month.
They will be ready to go to their forever home by next weekend.  Only
snag is that the new family lives in upstate NY and I need to arrange
transport.  She is willing to drive down as far as Tioga county PA but
with both of us having not s uch reliable vehicles we are really hoping
to arrange full transport for these two guys from Baltimore MD to upstate
NY, will check on the exact location.

If anyone can assist with this transport please email at this address for
now...my Yahoo account is temporarily out of order.  Something went very
wrong wh en I uninstalled my Norton antivirus and I can't compose, delete
or reply to mail.  If anyone has any idea how to fix this, I'd sure
appreciate some input (short of spending $50 on another Norton program)
Damn, I'm needy today..  sorry!!!  and thanks for any help y'all can
give.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator