Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:25:30 -0800
[Moderator's note: Reposting this -- the PayPal address was incorrect
as posted yesterday. BIG]

I just wanted to thank all the fabulous people who donated and the
bidding group!!!

Together we made a grand total of $3,485.00

Can we all say WOW!!!!!!!! :))

Also wanted to explain a few things as to how things are proceeding.

The winning bidders are starting to receive Emails from Amereta Julian
our webmistress...

A few of you were wondering who Amereta was.. The easiest way for me to
explain her would be to say that she totally ran this auction... :))

She is the wonderful lady we were lucky enough to hire to run this.

At one point, we had no one and Chris and I were thrilled Amereta
stepped up...

Amereta has kept every bid safely locked in to her computer and she
has kept track of everything the entire month plus.

She knows who won and who owes who and where to find them. Plus she
carries a gigantic stick!!! :)

After talking to me and then Chris, we decided it would be much easier
to have ONE person handling the money portion.

We are asking you pay Amereta the winning bid MONEY to her PayPal
account. The special address is [log in to unmask]

She will then contact the donation person and make certain you get
your item shipped to you ASAP..

Amereta has been sending money to Chris already. Originally a lump sum
was thought of but instead she is pretty much sending it as it comes
in:))

Believe me, Amereta is still working long and hard to complete this
auction..

I believe almost $2, 000 has come in so far so you can see this was a
huge success!!!!

Again...

I can't thank everyone enough!!!

There really is no one like ferret people when it comes to banding
together when times are rough....

You totally rock in every way!!!

Please direct any further questions to me?? I will be more than happy
to answer them... :))

Merry Christmas...

Love and Hugs

Tara and a whole bunch of full little ferret bellies.... :)))

Xoxoxo