From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 15:00:39 -0500
I am going to set up a page on the World Wide Web where you can advertise
your ferret products for free.  This advertising page will be linked to the
Ferret Chat Server (FCS).

I want this page to be a place where people can find good and cheap ferret
accesories.  If you have something you are trying to sell, please send me
what you want the ad to look like, and also if you have any pictures, you
can also attach them.  I can not gurantee that all pictures will get posted
due to my limited disk space, but I'll do my best.

Send your ad to:         [log in to unmask]

I'll try to have the Ferret ad page (FAP) up on the WWW in a couple of days.

By the way, thank you very much Pam Greene (Ferret Central) for having a
link to the FCS and my ferret page, it has really helped me getting more
people to vist my place on the WWW. I also want to thank the Oregon Ferret
Association for having a link to the FCS.

Lars Eriksson           http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol
                        http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol/fcs/chat.html

Daytona Beach - Florida - USA