From:
steve baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:46:53 -0400
My husband, a nice guy who tries to give our ferrets any fun he can think
of, filled a plastic glove up with water and let the ferrets play around
with it while it leaked water.  He said that had a blast, but our youngest
ferret (Hunny) ate some of the glove (he didn't think of taking the glove
out of their "reach" afterwards".  Now I'm not looking for anyone's
ferret parents...my husband simply made a mistake.  So please only HELPFUL
emails! :)

Hunny pooped fine all day and then just 10 minutes ago most of her poop
consisted of white plastic.  I don't know if that was all of it or if
there is more in her tummy.  I gave her some laxative/hairball remedy
(more than the regular dose) so I'm hoping that will work.  Is there
anything else I can do?  I REALLY would like to not have her operated on
or the same thing...I don't want her to have any blockage.  She hasn't had
any so far and she seems fine.  But I just want to make sure.  Anything
else I should give her to help?  I will keep a close eye on her and if
she doesn't poop every 3-4 hours as always, I will have to take a further
step! :(

THanks!
Jen in PA