From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 08:11:28 -0700
Like it or not, school's just around the corner & it's time to get
prepared. We are offering the perfect little daypack to hold all the
necessary goodies for your little ones. Of course, the daypacks can
really be used for just about anything. Both front & back is padded for
comfort & comes with a double zippered closure. The straps are made of
genuine leather & are adjustable from 20" to 30". Comes with a top hook
for hanging or storage. Image of your choice is printed on polyester
using a dye sublimation process to prevent cracking, peeling or
discoloring. You can chose from any of our images, or send us one of
your custom photos of your choice. The pack measure 9.75(L)" x 4.5"(W)
x 12.5('H) & is a bit on the smaller side.

Check out link for photos of the packs & options.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Daypacks/?albumview=slideshow>

We are asking $24 for these custom daypacks which include free
domestic & international shipping. Please allow 3+ weeks for delivery.
This particular offer expires in September 9th. (they just extended the
expiration time this morning, yet again). Our printer has changed their
software, so now all of our items we order from them have expiration
dates.

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]

Please leave a message during PayPal checkout as to what you are
ordering & your choice(s). If you use the "Personal" tab over the
default "Purchase" tab, the shelter can avoid the PayPal fees. If
youvhave custom photos, you can email them to the above address with
instructions. Also, if you would like to clarify or have questions,
please mail us!

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).

Tracy