From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:40:38 -0700
[Forwarded with permission]

 *****************************
 From: "Linda Soule" <[log in to unmask]>
 Re: Fwd: Quilt Raffle to raise funds for the NNFN

hey guys!!!

there is a great 'Quilt by Ardith' Raffle going on...proceeds to help the
Northern Nevada Ferret Network...and OH!!!...is it a beauty!!!!

i have a pic of the quilt if you want to see it...just e-mail me...
details for the raffle are in the following message from Linda S...

REMEMBER...it is HER raffle...NOT MINE...:)...so please contact her...or
you can paypal the funds to her at  https://www.paypal.com  using the
e-mail address...  [log in to unmask]

====================================

Hi All,
I know it has been a very long time since you have heard from me, but NO
I am not dead.  Just keeping a very low profile.

We are trying to raise funds for the NNFN (Northern Nevada Ferret
Network), one to help me with the costs of vet bills for the rescues and
the other half will go towards becoming non-profit status.  You all know
what this is about.

I have attached a picture of the quilt, [contact either Linda or kat for
a pic as we can not put a pic on the FML...kat] which was made by one of
our members.  It is what I call an Americana style quilt.  It is 6' x
7.5' which will cover a double bed or be a coverlet for a queen.  It
would also make a great wall hanging for a red, white and blue room.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a ticket, let me know.  The tickets
are a dollar a piece or 6 tickets for $5.  I can email you your numbers
or send the ticket stubs to you.  The drawing will be on the 14th of
September, you do not need to be present.  I also have paypal if this is
easier for anyone.

I thought the shelter might like to have a chance on the quilt and then
in turn raffle it off for your shelter to raise funds.  Remember, it only
takes one ticket to win.  Just a thought.

I hope everyone is doing well and for those of you that have the fuzzies,
I hope that they are all doing well.

I promise to write again soon and let everyone know what has been going
on here.

Thanks for listening and if nothing else, you have learned, I am still
alive.

Hugs to all
Linda
NNFN
==================================

any questions ...please e-mail linda...time is short...and the quilt is
fabulous...i got my tickets already...:)...so HURRY!!!!!

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!