Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 19:59:30 +1300
Hey guys!!  FML is almost out and I'm almost ready to download the new kit
pictures!!  Week Fives kit pictures are in and scanned, and getting ready
to be put up!

They're so cute I wish I could keep them all!!

They've been keeping me busy today calling the airlines finding out some
decent people to help them on their way to the US.  So far two kits have
found homes already, and the homes that have asked for them are good
ones :o)  (I'm biased, since I've been talking to them for so long!!)

Okay, gotta post this so it'll make it!!

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm