Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:29:37 -0500
Hello Danielle adn readers.

Please do not attack the truth for Petes sake!

I received this as well and many points made were alarming to me as a TF
user, customer, etc.  What Tom Willard does not tell you is that NO ferret
food is subject to regulation by the AAFCO .  It is a voluntary regulation
and pertains at best to Canine diets!

This letter screams of intimidation -- and does attack other food
suppliers and manufacturers in it's inflammatory stance of suggestion.
Clearly someone was perhaps not thinking clearly when they wrote the June
edition of the Linda is quite correct in every point she has made on what
I also found to be a very alarming edition of the Totally Ferret newsw.

Alicia Drakiotes