From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:38:58 -0400
To all those people who say "ferrets stink don't they", I would love them
to hold my Rascal.  I've had so many people pick him up and say -- did you
put perfume on him?  He just smells sweet and I could never identify what
he smelled like.  I guess god made him smell nice to make up for his nasty
biting and bad litterbox habits.

Yesterday was a beautiful day, my husband and I decided to take a long ride
on his motorcycle.  We stopped at this very cute restaurant/herb/gift shop
named Pickity Place in Greenville NH.  Well anyway we were walking through
their beautiful Herb Garden and I stopped short and said "I smell Rascal".
Everyone must have thought I was nuts running from blossom to blossom to
find out what smelled like my ferret.  Finally I found it -- an yellow bud
called something like (no joke) Bedstar IMA Lady.  Hmmmm.  Well now I know,
someday when my wonderful, evil Rascal crosses the bridge I'll have to
plant many of these flowers so I can smell him always!