From:
Leanne O'Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:30:56 -0400
Hi All:
I just wanted to say that Rose of LFFR has donated over $150 from the
proceeds of her ferret bedding to Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue of MA (a
licensed shelter).  This helped greatly duriing a recent financial crisis
at the shelter.  She also adopted two of the ferrets in the shelter who
were on their way to becoming permanent shelter residents (because they
were biters).  Rose loves ferrets and is a great ferret Mom - just my 2
cents.

Leanne O.
Volunteer at Gimmee Shelter