From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:47:03 -0800
Alright Tater, this is the biggest and meanest of all ferrets talking.
Remember me, Milo?  The snow hater?  BooBoo finally admitted that *you* sent
the snow.  But you couldn't stop with sending it just once could ya?  It's
snowing *again* thank you very much, and I have to live in constant fear
that mum and dad are gonna toss me out there again.  Oh yeah and thanks a
lot ELA for e-mailing my mum and telling her wading through the snow would
be a good weight loss technique for me. I see mum puttin' on her boots right
now.  Someone's gonna pay!!!

Milo (the grumpiest and grinchiest of all ferrets and ready to make potato
chips outta Tater)