From:
Alan Kemp u <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:48:23 -0400
My four year old male ferret has lost the fur on his back and beginnings
of his tail, as well his fur is thinning on his abdomen.  He has not
experienced any weight loss and is energetic.  However, he does seem to be
developing dry skin and I haven't bathed his in about 2 weeks.  I suspect
adrenal disease.  I would like to here from anyone who knows of any vets
who are experienced in adrenal diagnosis and surgery in Ontario.  I am from
the Waterloo area.  If anyone knows of a good vet regarding this matter
could email me at [log in to unmask] Any help would be extremely
appreciated.