From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:00:27 -0500
Hi al, I don't post very often, but I'm so excited I just had to tell you
all about my very first ferret from a breeder,Kay G. of Celtic Ferrets.
HI KAY!!!!

He is 8 months old (if I remember right) and neutered.  His new name is
Dragon, he's a Husky x Killcone (SP?) baby and he is HUGE!  I have never
seen such a big ferret.All mine have been rescues from MF and so small.
He is getting along great with my boy Fidget, and my older girl Baby has
decided she wants her own cage, thank you, these youngsters are just too
much.Dragon sleeps in the big sleep sack on the first floor, and Fidge
sleeps in his hammy on the top floor.I also am fostering 2 of her rescues,
2 beautiful dark sable boys we are calling Gryphon and Mojo(my son wanted
to call Dragon Mojo, but I won he he he)and they pile in with Fidge in the
hammock.They are soooooo adorable.

Dragon bit the end of my nose and earned a scruff, and was immediately very
very sorry and slumped down to cuddle in my arms for a while.They all ran
around like maniacs last night and I discovered it is very hard to round up
five very active ferrets.I finally found Gryphon curled up inside my stereo
speaker, and Mojo killing a squeaky toy behind the couch,Baby digging in
the plant on the table,and my little Fidgey Angel came to me calling him as
usual.Dragon is not very hard to find, because of his size he can't hide in
small holes and crevices like the others.He was laying by the baby gate
that I use to keep them out of the kitchen looking wistfully at the other
side from which I had to retrieve him when the dogs went wild in their
crates.(I have 3 Samoyeds, and a Siamese cat too)

Dragon is the most adorable little guy I ever saw, that little pink nose
and sweet white face are too much to resist, and it was when I nuzzled
his nose that he latched on.Just a small scratch but we settled it easily
with a scruff and.he has been full of kisses ever since that little
indiscretion<G>

All is happy in Mystyx Samoyed and Ferretland wheeeeeeeee!

Dooks and raisins too all!

Kim, Fidget, Baby,Dragon,Mojo,and Gryphon
dogs Sonja, Nimbus and Andi
cat Singapore aka Sing