From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:08:37 +0100
> From: R Downs <[log in to unmask]>

In the Netherlands we do not have zip lock bags. I use very small
transparent plastic jars i ve been buyin in the drugstore. they are
originally to contain ointment or so) I have your help stored in my
computer, thanks. Untill now i ve got ONE ( not so good) picture
received from ferret doo. i ve been askin it more than 800 ferret
owners on several lists and ferret communities

(* Joos looks disappointed, but keeps up the good faith*)

Grroet,
Joos
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/the-bikermice-from-joos/
http://tuathadedanannspride.web-log.nl