Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:58:57 -0500
Hello

We always encourage our members and foster familys to share their
feeling so Rachael I would never hurt our very special animal rehab
volunteer. We had to go to Haverhill MA today to pick up two ferrets
for surrender so the little man spent the day with Rachael. He loves
his soup, water and is also chowing down soupy mush ferret food. Today
he has a lot more energy and is starting to play. I asked Rachael to
keep him one more night as it was a very long day and will need to
settle in the two new boys in quarentine area. I am looking forward
to getting him settled in at the rescue. Once he has passed his 10
day quarentine I think he will do very well with our 4 year old high
energy female Ginger. She will make a good caregiver to him and gently
teach him to be a lovable ferret. Will share update and post pictures
on our website
www./theeducatedferret.net
as soon as possible. Still not name yet as we would like to get to
know him a little better.

Donna
Director of The Educated Ferret Rescue