From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:42:07 -0800
I have had the pleasure of an FML friendship with Libby Nelson for a
few years now. This winter we were conversing about sewing ideas. I
shared an idea I had about a Snowman sleep sack for ferrets. The next
thing I knew a package arrived from Texas. Libby had put my idea into
fleece and flannel, the ferrets LOVE IT! i then made one as well and
sent it to another ferret friend, Jackie DeCarlo. Turns Mr. Snowman
was a popular with Jackie's ferrets as Libby's was with mine!

I think you will find Libby's sewing skills to be exceptional. Each of
these sleep sacks have been designed by Libby and are so well made.

Libby cares for ferrets and helps others in her area with problems that
often arise with ferrets. Her sewing products help her support her
crew. We have bought her soft form toys for our crew here as well as
included them in packages sent for Giving Tree ferrets, shelters we
support or friends ferrets. They too are a hit.

Libby picks fabrics that are durable, soft and beautiful. A purchase
will be money well spent!

Today is the best day to do a good deed. Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3