Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 08:26:49 -0400
It is with a very heavy heart that I must ask the greeters at the Rainbow
Bridge to be on the lookout for Mischief.  She passed unexpectedly in her
sleep yesterday afternoon (Monday).  Mischief had recently been diagnosed
with adrenal and insulinoma, she had just received her first Lupron shot
a couple of weeks ago, and seemed to be responding very well to her
prednisolone.  She ate a hearty breakfast of Bob's Chicken gravy and put
up the usual resistance to her meds yesterday morning, but when I got
home from work and went to check on the "kids" I found her curled up in
one of her nap spots, already gone.  She now rests under the Japanese
laceleaf maple in the back yard.  Mischief was not quite 5 years old.

Sandee and Saraferret, be on the lookout for a dark sable female with a
hooded mask and a brown nose.  She'll be carrying a tiny stuffed zebra
and a red belled collar (which she hated wearing, but loved to stash!)
Now that she is well and strong again I know she will love learning to
fly, as she often thought she could when she was a kit.  Wings will let
her once again get into the kind of situations that earned her the name
Mischief.  Please show her where the empty bottle and jug collection is
located, as she was a dedicated collector of soda bottles and milk jugs.
And the raisin bar, she can have raisins again!

Sorrowfully,

Melissa Bell
Max, Merlin, Buddy and Fae.....missing Mischief.