From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 02:21:03 EDT
Hi all,

Ona, my 3yr old female ferret is getting grey hair on her hind legs.  I
first noticed it a week ago.  There were some scattered around her legs.
But when i looked at her tonite its twice as bad.  Why is she going grey??
(by the way, she is a black sable) She is sick, she's sneezing violently,
and often.  Plus we got the new ferrets, new food, and a new cage at the
same time about 2 -3 weeks ago.  Could the stress give her grey hair??
And should I be worried?

Another thing, can I do anything for her and the others about the sneezing?
I took Ceezer in to the vet, and he said it was probally a virus they picked
up, but put him on Amoxicilon (sp?) But is there anything to help the
sneezing, cause when Ona does it, she throws herself.  I'm afraid she's
gonna hurt herself.

Karri