From:
Lisa Olscamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:01:02 -0400
After much consideration and debate, we welcome Mitsy into our home!  She
joins Trickster and Pepper.  She is a beautiful little silver mitt with a
white spot on the very end of her tail!

One question for all of you.  How long does it take for ECE to show up
if she is carrying it?  I have her seperated from my other two, but she
inevitably has had contact with them.  I had my son washing after he played
with her, but he did not think anything of having her play with one of
their toys and then putting it in their cage.  The males have always had
the occassional seedy looking or loose stool, but never with any
regularity.  I have always kept baby food and Pedialyte in the house
just to be safe.