From:
FERRETAILS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 01:18:07 EST
Hi Bill and everyone,
This is my first time I have ever written to the FML.  So let me introduce
myself to you.  My name is Charleen and I have 6 ferrets.  Five of them are
a year old and I got them from a breeder in Oregon.  I also have a male
Black Panda that is 8 months old.  I live in Washington State.

Someone mentioned in the last FML that they are beginning to dislike the
Midwest Ferret Playpen because their ferrets can't get to the top and end up
on the bottom all the time.  When we first got our ferrets and the first
Midwest Ferret Playpen we felt that way also.  Well, my husband put a 2nd
floor in the cage.  It covers most of the cage, except for enough room so
they can climb the stairs and get up to the second floor.  I have a polarax
pillow case and bed on this floor, then they can climb up to their hammocks
if they want to so that gives them three floors.  The bottom floor has
hammocks if they want so that gives them three floors.  The bottom floor has
a flannel sheet that covers it and thats where the litter box, food
container that is attached to the cage and bottle of water is.  About every
other day I take the sheet out and wash it, any food that spills can go back
into the food container and sometimes if the litter is just freshly put in
the litter boxes they will play a little bit in it and sometimes litter gets
on the sheet, so then all I have to do is put it back in the litter box.
Now my ferrets and I love the Midwest Ferret Playpen.  We now have two of
them that are side by side in my computer room.  I keep the three girls in
one and the three boys in one, sometimes I change and put different ferrets
together.  Everybody gets along fine, so I really don't need two cages, but
one of these days Ferret Math might hit us again!  No all my ferrets have
been fixed.  But I still would like to get a male Black Mit and a Sable
Black Mit someday!!

Thanks Bill for all the hard work you do on this FML, I can't wait to get
the 6 ferrets upstairs for their free time in the morning, the 3 cats feed,
and the 2 dogs feed, and be able to sit at the computer with my morning
coffee and read the FML.

Hope all of you that are going to Florida have a great time, wish I was
going to be there with you!!  Next time we need to have one closer to the
west side of the United States!  Maybe Califonria when it get legalized!LOL
(You know its got to happen someday!!)

Cinnamon Bear, Ashes, Crickett, Mocha-Bandit, Fudge, and Marijayne all say
Hi to all of your ferrets!  If you happen to check the web site for Innova
you will see my cat and Cinnamon Bear on it.  They won the Grand Champion
Award, and will be getting a years supply of Innova, Boy can they use that!!
11 animals on Innova thats alot of Innova!!

<A HREF="http://www.naturapet.com/body5-0.asp?id=5&sub=0&frames=0&parm=">
Natura Pet Products</A>

Also Bill I was wondering if this is possible when someone mentions their
Web site if they could put it in blue like I did above and then if someone
wants to look at it they could just click on it, and it would take them
straight to it.  Sometimes, I find that I can't get to a web site that is
listed.  Would this be possible everyone??

Charleen