From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:36:21 -0500
Hummm let's see, Hobbes, he would be a bob sledder, Pi' O Pa would be a
track star afraid of his own shadow!  Tisha would be in any events that
had to do with lumber jacks - he loves stealing all of my tools!!  Obi
hummmm, do they have Olympic event for the weight challenged?  He would
have to be a weight lifer I suppose.  Mischa would be a mud wrestler,
either that or jello, as long as it is messy she would love it.  And
Boo, he would be part of any Ivy League row boat team - either that or
he would apply for a job with the Canadian Mounties!

<lol>

Sandy and he Savvy Six Pack + 6 fuzzie angels!