From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:10:58 -0400
I dont know if I can do this twice in a week but while I was at work
today my Natalie passed to the bridge..she was an older ferret and died
gracefully in her sleep...no tumors, no health problems...the vet just
said old age took her...I am heartbroken and there is no way I can stop
crying.  My neighbor buried her in the back yard where I can visit
often..ironically it must have happened while I was attending the funeral
of a good friend that died from colon cancer this week.....

Sandee I am sure will find Nat and let her hook up with Bandit even tho
they hated one another...rest in peace my little girl...mom loves you