Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:59:26 -0600
2nd post!  Hi how are you all?  My name is Gwen and I live in Alberta,
Canada.  I own two ferrets Roman and Snow.  I have been given another one
who's name is Tina.  Tina has never been around other animals infact I
don't think she has been out of her cage much!  When they get together my
ferrets chase her continuosly.  They bite her on the back and try to drag
her!  She makes horrible screaming noises I end up getting in the middle!
Is this normal are they trying to find a spot for her in their group? Is
this initiation time!  I have bathed them all so they smell somewhat
the same I let them check eachother out!  I brought them to my room for
neutral ground.  They seem to have their moments of playing then they are
hurting her again!(So I think) Am I jeapordizing their relationship by
jumping in?  I truly want these three to get along!  My guys are only a
year and so is she!  Any info would be great~Thanks!

I posted before but no one answered!  Hope I hear from someone this time!

Gwen