From:
Dayna Posen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:09:17 -0700
Well, Gonzo's vet decided to send blood to Tennessee.  Acually, he
thought it would be a waist of money because he seriously doubted
anything was wrong, but I made him do it anyway.  The results were good.
If you remember, I was afraid because he developed nipples.  When his
nipples first appeared, they were pinkish in color.  The weekend before
I brought him to the vet, his nipples almost disappeared.  They are only
tiny little bumps.  I know sometimes the results are not always accurate,
but I feel I have always had mothers intuition with Gonzo, and I trust
these results.  Any thoughts?

Does anyone out there have any problems with using Frontline for ferrets?
Please let me know ASAP because we are moving to the U.P (Michigan) and
within the first 5 minutes of the house showing a tick started eating me!

Dayna & Gonzo

=====

PLEASE BUY CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS !

circus = slavery