From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:39:12 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled curtain climbers...

"Hey, everyone!  Look at me!  What do you mean you can see that high?"

them clean...

Try putting some plastic-backed newspapers (or puppy pads, if you don't
want to do the work) in the locations where your ferrets are missing the
littler box.  I've 'paper-trained' my ferrets, so that I can be sure that
any area they want to "go" in, is covered.  They will wake up from a dead
sleep and race to a newspaper, rather than just going any old place.

Remove and replace all used newspapers daily and they will not have a
problem with them.  Also, by replacing used newspapers (and cleaning
the litter boxes daily), it keeps the area smelling better, so the
deodorizers aren't needed.  We *can* be trained, but we have to listen
to our ferrets, if we want to learn to do our job right!

---
Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/