Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:15:12 EDT
My sister just called me to tell me that An article with photos was
published on Monday in the Tribune Newspaper on The Greatest Ferret Show on
Earth.  I think that Lovely, Sunny Rhino Mudd, and Little may be featured
as the two journalists spent about 40 minutes with us and took numerous
pictures of my niece and I dressing up our little poopers, winning first
and second prize as lady on a couch, and a day at the beach, and then took
pictures of all the second prizes we captured during the day for such death
defying feats as escaping from a paper bag.

I spent some time talking to them answering questions.  But I will warn
you--if they published something said that you don't like=I did not say
it. :-)

Actually, for all the questions asked, and depth of my replies on shelters,
the show, and ferrets-these people wrote a sentence for every three
paragraphs.  So what is written up is anybodies guess.

These two guys spent hours there, so who knows what has ended up in the
paper.  It will take 4 to 6 weeks to come.  I will let you know when my
sister gets the paper.  Hope it is positive, uplifting, and honest.

Lisette