From:
Katie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 09:19:22 -0600
I just wanted to drop a note to tell everyone about the cool stuffed ferret
that I located while out buying pet supplies.  I will be going back to buy
as many as I can and give them to all of my friends who like ferrets.

This stuffed guy is called Frankie Ferret and is sold as a friend for your
ferret or you.  I don't know the maker of the thing since it was kidnapped
by two of my non-ferret-owning friends, who won't give it back until I get
them one.  I bought it at a local chain of stores called Pet Supplies Plus.

It has sort of strange coloring for a ferret, but the thing is
unmistakeable.  I had it sitting on my coffee table and almost yell at it
three times to get off of there.  Then I realized that it wasn't George and
felt really stupid that a darned stuffed animal had me going.  I think that
I might have to go and hide in the corner soon, until I learn to tell the
difference between a real ferret and a fake one.

Long Live Ferrets!
KAtie

PS
I also found these ferret treats called Bandits.  My guys won't eat them,
but Ian will tip over the box and relocate each piece to his hidding place.
He tried to move the whole box at once, but it was just a little too large.

--
Katie [log in to unmask]
Technology Information Coordinator/Lecturer

                "All these years
                 I'm still here
                 And so confused
                 But I can finally see how much I stand to lose
                 All these years"
                                --Sawyer Brown
                                  "All These Years"