From:
Jessica Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 09:33:36 -0500
Hi all...

Whew!  I was a few lists behind, so if I may, let me add my piece about
Kodo.  I am totally sickened by what the state is trying to do.  Geeze, what
does a person have to do to make sure their pets are safe?  Well, I just e
mailed the lovely govenor, and gave him my .02$ worth.  I suggest everyone
here do the same.

To the family: I pray for you, and for Kodo.  He deserves none of this.
Please know that people everywhere are rooting for you.  If there is anyone
else we can e mail, please let me know... It would be my pleasure.

On the OPRAH front.... Interesting idea.  Anyone have her E mail?  Try Rosie
O'Donnell also.  These two will help everyone.  Post their e mail
addresses...Perhaps we may get there too late (sorry for the pessimism) but
we can do somethig, and perhaps even get ferrets some GREAT publicity.

Sorry that I could not be more help...

Hug your fuzzies, guys.

Jess, Lady and Squid