From:
doctorew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 06:16:36 -0800
We got a call at about 4:30am from the afterhours clinic that was taking
care of Fidge.  She was getting worse and apparently she was going into
renal failure.  Given everything that was starting to go wrong with our
little girl there was really only one thing we could do.  This morning we
drove into Raleigh to say goodbye to our little girl who hadn't been with
us long enough.

I have always had pets on one kind or another.  I have had to put down
some of them and it is always hard.  I swear this was the hardest
decision, pet wise, that I have ever had to make.  Don't know why but
there is just something about these fuzzies that makes them become such
a part of your life like no other critter.

I appreciate any responses from my previous posting.  I hope you and yours
are having a better day.