Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:39:32 EDT
Hello everyone,

I will be relocating to the Orlando, Florida area from Northeastern Ohio
in several weeks.  Currently I am in the process of finding a nice cage
to put in the backseat of my car that will comfortably accomodate my 3
ferrets, their litter box, water bottle, food dish, and hammock.  I
would prefer one not too big, but not too small.  One that I can easily
maneuver into and out of the car.  One that has a handle would be
marvelous.  The cage also has to be made of wire.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Additionally, can anyone recommend an excellent ferret veterinarian in
the Orlando (preferably Northeast Orlando) area?  I plan on returning to
Ohio for the ferret's regular yearly checkups, but I need a just-in-case
person.  Also, are there any ferret emergency clinics in the area that
are open 24 hours?

Thanks so much for your help!

Erica