From:
Cynthia Obrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:25:54 -0400
When you post a message about a ferret who needs a home, looking for an
adoptive parent, be sure to include the State and/or City name where the
ferret is located in your message.  This gets the attention of those
close by, who are most likely to help right away.

Very important to state the place name right up front.  If I see a
message for a ferret near my hometown, I might respond.  When there's no
place name, I don't know where the fuzzy is located now, nor whether it
might be close enough for me to help.

Thanks!
Cindy and the Nutty six-pack (including adoptees)

[Moderator's note: If the posts don't have that info I write to the
poster and don't post it till I receive an answer, but I suppose I could
have missed one.  If there was a post in particular that I missed please
bring it to my attention.  Thanks!  BIG]