From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:05:17 -0800
I noticed someone recently got ample comments for an earlier comment they
made, and I'm guessing from his note entitled "redudancy" thought that
enough was enough and did not want any more comments.  I am not commenting
about that in particular but to say, his insistence that those who continue
to send him emails don't have a life doesn't sound quite right.  Sounds
to me that some people who only read this list once or twice a week, get
a little behind, and respond to something they feel strongly about (i.e.,
allergies, if they have them) will respond to <italic>him</italic> and not
realize they are beating a dead horse precisely b/c they haven't been
religiously reading this list every day.

Just a guess.

Minta

...Ralph, Winnie & Linus...