From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 13:20:03 -0500
Our little fuzzy, Cinder, underwent surgery on Wednesday to repair a hernia
and while at it, Dr.Tom spade Cinder.  Good thing too, because her vulva
was full of puss.  She came home yesterday along with anti- biotics, A/D
(soft food), and extra ferretone (as special treat for her).  She is still
sleeping alot, but has started to eat by herself on Totally Ferret,
although we continue to give her A/D every couple of hours, just a few
cc's and 3 drops of anti-biotics twice per day.  We take her back to have
the staples (yes: staples) removed 5/18/00.

Dr. Tom & Matt (Senior Vet Student from Michigan State University School
of Veterinary Medicine) spent 2 hours in surgery with Cinder and they are
pleased to report that there were no tumors present :-).

Many thanks to all who have sent get-well wishes to me, I cherish each one,
and I thank God each day for people like you on the FML.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D. & Family: 8 hoomans, 14 ferts, 6 canines & 2 felines

!!!God Loves You, and so do I!!!