From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:49:00 -0400
Hey FML cyber friends - you guys ROCK! Mum got many emails from folks
all over the country telling her what they knew about what was going
on at Performance Foods. It made Mum take a deep sigh of relief to
know there was just a back up in deliveries from the manufacturer.

Mum spoke with Miss Liz just a few minutes ago and Miss Liz told here
our bag of food should be here anytime now. Me and Sarah are relieved
too because that is our most favorite food in our mix AND the new kid
on the block Chip that seems to be the only thing he will eat now that
Mum has him off the yucky stuff he came in with.

Thank you thank you thank you for all you do to help our Mum take care
of us

Daisy and Sarah

Brenda Johnson
Shelter director